Frequently Asked Questions About Online Work From Home
If your desired answer to your question is not given below, please send us a query on contact us
- Do I have any phone or computer? If Yes, Then which cell phone and laptop do I have to work on?
- The differences between contract opportunities and work from home jobs?
- From when I can start work?
- Is there a cost to become a member of the Online homework team?
No, there aren’t any charges.
- Is it necessary for me to be a lawful US resident?
No, it’s not true. Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply.
- Is it necessary for me to be a US legal resident?
No, it isn’t. Anyone from anywhere in the world is eligible to apply.
- Is it a part-time or full-time job?
Online homework has full-time and part-time employment available. Associates must be able to train 40 hours per week full-time.
- What kind of help will I get at home?
You’ll be assigned a personal coach and subject matter expert who will be available to you via email and live instant messaging chat.
- What is the pay scale for an associate?
The pay for each client varies depending on the skill sets required.
- Is Online homework a project-based or hourly-based company?
Associates are compensated on an hourly basis. As a result, if you labour for five hours, you will be compensated for those five hours.
- Will I be able to pick the project I want to work on?
Our recruiters will collaborate with you to ensure that you are assigned to a project that is a good fit for your talents and experience.
- What are the specifications for my work environment?
Independent contractors will need to provide a quiet, distraction-free environment. Interruptions from family members, cell phones, television, music, doorbells, and pets are all regular distractions.
- What are the available schedules?
The schedules for each position will differ depending on the needs of the client. Prospective agents will receive an email explaining the available schedules when they are hired for a project.
- Is there a charge for a criminal background check, a credit check, or a drug test?
Online homework is responsible for the costs of the background check, credit check, and drug test. The applicant will not be charged anything.
- When will I find out whether my application was successful?
You will receive an email from Online homework acknowledging receipt of your application within 24 hours of submitting it. If you do not receive this email, your application was not received, and you will need to reapply.
- Who is Online homework and what does it do?
Online homework is a recruitment agency that specialises in the outsourcing industry, connecting businesses and employees for mutual gain.
- What is Online homeworks method of payment?
Associates are paid every two weeks. We urge our employees to use PayPal as a payment method.
- Will I be aided during my training?
Yes, a trainer will be present to assist you at all times.
- Am I compensated for my training?
Training classes are, in fact, paid by the hour. You will be compensated for 40 hours of training if the class is 40 hours long.
- How long will the training last?
The difficulty of the job will determine how much training is required for each position. Three to six weeks of training is typical.
- Is it necessary for me to complete a training course?
Yes, all associates must complete an online training course. The length of the training class will be determined by the project’s complexity.
- What training materials or equipment will I require?
You will be required to download software that will be made available on the internet. Your Online homeworks-approved phone and headset are required. When you are offered a position, we will give you further information about each.
- Will my workout regimen coincide with my work schedule?
No, the training and job schedules will not be identical. Work schedules will be determined by the volume of our clients. We will make every effort to plan training classes around the available job schedules.
- What if I am unable to attend every training session?
Every training session must be attended. You will be dropped from the project if you skip even one class. Make-up classes are not available at Online homeworks. Each lesson covers a substantial amount of material; missing even one class could jeopardise your project’s success.
- What kind of telephone line is required?
A basic home phone line is required, which might be traditional or cable-based (Comcast, Verizon, and so on) — VoIP services like Skype, Vonage, Magicjack, and others are not permitted.
- Is it necessary for me to have a long-distance plan?
No, you do not need a long-distance phone plan.
- Is it possible for me to utilise any Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
You can use any ISP as long as the upload/download speeds fulfil our requirements and the service is delivered via cable modem or DSL.
- Is it possible for me to work from a neighbourhood coffee shop?
Yes, you can work from home, the workplace, or anywhere else.